Are you wondering if your boyfriend’s as good as you hope he is? Use these 6 signs and qualities of a great boyfriend to find out how good he really is.
A great boyfriend isn’t easy to find.
And even if you do find him, almost always, he’s already in someone else’s arms.
But have you ever wondered what really separates an average boyfriend from a great one?
Well, there are a few qualities and traits that can help you figure that out.[Read: ]
Finding your perfect boyfriend
All of us have flaws, and it would be silly to believe that we’re all perfect.
So when you go looking for a great guy, make sure you have what it takes to be a great girl yourself!
The qualities that make a great boyfriend
If you have to look for the one big quality that makes a good boyfriend, it would be his will to communicate with you and understand you.
Relationships are built on communication and understanding.
If you’re dating a guy and even if he seems perfect to begin with, time can reveal cracks and flaws, differences and resentments, between the both of you. [Read:]
Communicate with each other
Learn to talk to each other, communicate with each other about wants, desires and individual dreams.
Of course, now and then, no matter how hard you try to make a relationship work with a boyfriend, he may just be too stubborn or unwilling to change. And in circumstances like these, it’s always better to just let go and find someone you find more compatible
6 signs and qualities that make a great boyfriend
- You’re important to him. If your boyfriend really does love you and sees a future with you, he’d place you above everything else in his life. You’re the most important thing in his life, and everything else just takes second place. He communicates. A great boyfriend loves talking to his girlfriend. He has interesting things to talk about even when there’s nothing new. And most importantly, he wants to understand you and he wants you to understand him.
- He listens to you. A good boyfriend doesn’t think he’s a know it all. He’s always willing to hear you out and listen to your point of view completely before taking a decision, especially if the decision involves the both of you.
- He wants you to be independent. A good boyfriend may want to spend all his time with you, but at the same time, he’d still give you the space to pursue your own dreams. As much as he loves you and misses you, he’d still want you to have a life of your own.
- He respects you. He doesn’t ogle at other girls in front of you. He never speaks about you in bad light to his friends. And most importantly, he knows that you’re better than him in many ways and admires you for that.
- He makes time for you. No matter how busy he is or how occupied he is, he always makes time for you. He could sacrifice his sleep or stay up longer, but he’d want to be with you at least for a few minutes or hours. And that’s not because you’re nagging him, but because he misses you and your touch.
- He doesn’t force you. He doesn’t pressurize you into doing something you don’t want to do. He may advice you and may try to convince you about why he believes something is right, but he won’t try to manipulate you or threaten you into doing something he wants you to do.